January 5, 2018

Crystallized | Digital Painting Timelapse


Hi guys! For this new digital painting timelapse I finally got around to do a voiceover. I was quite nervous about it, but I hope in the next few times I get more comfortable. And yes, a mic upgrade situation is in mind!

The final result came out a bit different from where I left off recording. Usually when I think I am pretty much done with the piece I don't record the final tweaks as most of the time they won't show up very well when the video is sped up anyway. Problem was that I started to play around a bit more with the background and with some adjustment layers that it ended up giving her quite a whole other dimension.

Lesson learned! Will always record no matter what from now on.

Still, I hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...