October 12, 2017

The Flower Alley | Digital Painting Timelapse

On today's digital painting timelapse I bring you a wall of vase flowers being sold by this lovely girl character. I loved painting her silky clothes by adding all of those lights and shadows.

The initial pose was from a previous sketch I did months ago that I never got to take it further. I decided to take it and transform into a different idea.

There really was no previous planning on this digital painting. Just went with the flow and this is what i got out of my momentary inspiration. I hope you enjoy! ❄

You can check the full painting here: https://starlingsnow5.deviantart.com/art/Flower-Alley-Girl-709273210

Please subscribe to my YT channel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...