September 10, 2017

Back to School | Digital Painting Timelapse


Hi everyone! :) If you liked this video please subscribe to my Youtube channel!

For this week's digital painting timelapse, I worked on drawing a body instead of sticking to just a portrait structure size (head to chest). I've been getting more into anatomy because I want my pieces to feel more dynamic in their poses.

I also made an extra step in this painting - the parallax effect on my digital artwork. I learned it this week and it's so easy and looks so cool! It's like the painting comes alive.

My inspiration this week was the going back to school theme which hits home to millions of people right now. Thankfully I'm already done with school and I finally have my degree, so I'm free now school wise!

I hope you enjoy this video and that you stay around for more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...